Malaysia is censoring internet traffic

Malaysia has become the first country in the world to restrict access to online content, with the country’s government telling internet users to switch off all the internet-connected devices and not access any websites on the countrys largest social media sites.

Malaysia has also banned the use of the popular YouTube app, Facebook, and Instagram, which have both been used to host videos of protesters in the country.

On Friday, the Malaysian government said it was removing links to social media websites in the “public interest” and said it would continue to block websites that it believed were violating national security laws.

It said it had been informed of the latest incidents of “counter-terrorism” related to social networking sites by the Australian Federal Police, which was based in Kuala Lumpur.

On Monday, the country announced it had also banned Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Twitter, as well as several other social media services.

Malay internet users are being advised to stop using Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and other popular social media apps and websites.

They can also avoid using mobile phone and internet service from the internet providers.

Malasia is one of the few countries that has adopted a so-called net neutrality principle, which means that internet traffic is not to be treated as a public utility and should not be subject to regulation by internet service providers.

The government has previously said it will take the measures to protect citizens from online threats and online surveillance.

But critics have said the move, which comes in response to growing social media censorship and political unrest, is a step too far and may amount to censorship of free speech and information.

In the past week, Facebook and Twitter have been censored by Malaysia’s Ministry of Communications.

Malian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has also said that the country would be moving towards a digital-only state in the coming years.

The ban on social media is not limited to Facebook.

Malaysian police have also said they will be monitoring the use and sharing of videos on YouTube and other social networks.

The move comes in the wake of a string of deadly attacks on Malaysian targets in the past few weeks, which were claimed by the so-named Islamic State group (IS).

In the first attack, a gunman killed three people in Kuala Kota Baru on Tuesday, after targeting a government event with an assault rifle.

Malcolm Hwang, the interior minister, said the attacker, who is still on the run, had been using a laptop at the time of the attack.

“This attack is a reminder of the fact that the Islamic State is a terrorist organisation and we need to stop supporting this terrorist organisation,” he said.

In another attack on Wednesday, a driver in Kuala Penang was killed after a police officer fired into his vehicle with a shotgun.

The attack followed an attack on a hotel in the eastern city of Kelantan on Tuesday that killed eight people.

The attacks followed a spate of recent attacks in Malaysia, which has been hit by several large-scale protests over the past year, many of which have involved violence and the use or threat of violence.

In addition, there have been protests over a lack of government transparency, with authorities often downplaying the scale of the protests.

Last week, an attack in Kuala Terengganu that killed a police commander and three other civilians was blamed on IS.